Planning your celebration of Life
Advance Funeral Planning Lifts the Emotional and Financial Burden from your Family.
“How do you want to be Remembered and who will tell your story?”
The Benefit of Pre-arranging:
- It takes the burden off your loved ones.
- It allows you to put your house in order.
- You plan together, not alone.
- No emotional overspending. Your wishes will be adhered to.
- You customize your plan and take advantage of the benefits of insurance.
- You can select every aspect of your funeral now, guard against inflation, and ensure that it will be the funeral you want.
On the Most Difficult Day of your life there are 124 actions that must be taken immediately following death. Here is a partial list that would be difficult even on a good day.
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Everyone Qualifies
- Spend Down for ALTCS
- Veterans Burial Info
Contact our office at 480-782-1630 or email Diane@myhic.com for one or all the following.
- Life Planning Packets
- Funeral Planning Guide
- Five Wishes
The purpose of Life insurance proceeds is for your families living expenses not to pay for Final expenses.
We work with several family owned funeral homes in the valley. You may be surprised how much money you will save working with a family owned funeral home verses a national corporate funeral home.
Contact us for a quote for Cremation or Traditional Service. Transferring to another Funeral home, we can help with that too.