Welcome to Health Insurance Choices and Thank you for visiting our website.
We are independent insurance brokers, specializing in your Medicare options, Long Term Care insurance planning, health insurance, dental/vision and life insurance.
- During COVID-19 we are offering Educational Virtual meeting to coach you through the maze of Medicare options.
5 Important Medicare
Facts for Pre-Retirees
Call for an appointment for the Educational Webinar
- In difficult and unsettling times like these, Diane Prentice with Health Insurance Choices is doing everything we can to help our clients and future clients find the peace of mind of understanding their health insurance plan.
- As the situation evolves around us, we want you to have your Medicare questions answers.
- We have the technology capacities to coach you over the phone, through the internet or virtually online. It’s important in choosing the best Medicare plan that fits your needs and budget as one plan does NOT fit all.
- Call for a Webinar or individual one-on-one.
- Send me email for virtual meeting or to request a private meeting. Email diane@Myhic.com
We provide personal services to help individuals, families, and small businesses evaluate, purchase and manage their insurance plans for the life of their policies. We are a year-around broker and not seasonal.
We understand that shopping for a Medicare plan, health insurance, long term care, dental/vision and life on the internet can be confusing and very risky. Insurances many look the same, but they are not created equal. One plan does not fit all.
We are a knowledgeable, insurance professionals, matching our client with the right plan and educating them to understand their benefits and exclusions of each and every plan.
Here at Health Insurance Choices, local and in business since 2000. Whether you are looking for your Medicare options, Long-Term Care planning options, dental/vision, or life insurance we are Independent brokers working for you and not an insurance company.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options. I am not affiliated with Medicare or any government agency. However, we do offer most of the plans in you in Arizona and Nevada.