What is a Medicare Prescription drug plan?
You must be enrolled in Medicare A and/or Part B to enroll in a Medicare Prescription drug plan.
2 ways to get drug coverage.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) – these plans (sometimes called “PDPs”) add drug coverage to Original Medicare, some Medicare Cost Plans, some Medicare Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plans.
Insurance carriers that we offer Stand-A-Lone Medicare Prescription drug plans or Part D:
- AARP/UnitedHealthcare RX
- Amerivantage RX
- BlueCross BlueShield RX
- Humana RX
- Mutual of Omaha RX
- SilverScript RX
- WellCare RX
With Medicare Prescription plan, some plans have preferred pharmacies, by using their preferred pharmacy you may have less dollars out of pocket for your medication. Arizona has approximately 31 different Medicare Prescription Plans available We are authorized to represent and certified to sell over 21 different prescription plans, ensuring you find the right one.
- Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C)(like an HMO or PPO) or other Medicare health plan that offers Medicare prescription drug coverage – you get all of your Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) coverage, and prescription drug coverage (Part D), through these plans. Medicare Advantage Plans with prescription drug coverage are sometimes called “MA-PDs.” You must have Part A and Part B to join a Medicare Advantage Plan.
The types of insurance listed below are all considered creditable prescription drug coverage.
Insurance carriers that we offer have Medicare Advantage plans with Prescription drug coverage in Arizona.
- Aetna – HMO & PPO
- Allwell – HMO
- BlueCross BlueShield of AZ – HMO
- Bright Health – HMO
- Cigna – HMO
- Health Choice – HMO
- Humana – HMO – PPO – PFFS
- Lasso – MSA
- UnitedHealthcare HMO – PFFS
- WellCare – HMO
Compare local prescription prices and offers drug coupons. www.GoodRx.com
Having served the Medicare community since 2000, I’m an Independent, Local, Licensed, Certified, Authorized to sell and contract with most of the insurance companies in Arizona. I work for my clients and NOT for the insurance companies.
You have questions – I have the answers or know where to find them! Please contact me with your questions at 480-782-1630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services are of NO cost to you, the insurance companies pay us a commission. You receive the value benefits of an independent broker working for you and not an agent working for an insurance company so there is no difference in cost to you.
Click to choose
Click here for the, Guide to Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage.